Location segnalata da: LM Communication Snc
The Province Building was built and designed by Lugi Baffa who was directing the Provincial Technical Department. The Council Chamber is located on the first floor of the Hall Committee and the Study of the President. It was made entirely with the exception of furniture, belonging to a later period, the "Bega" in Bologna. The floor was made of marble fascias Vitulano, funds brocade Trani, Puglia linings fillet of red and yellow bands real.
The benches were made, to 1957, by students of Vittorio Emanuele II of Giovinazzo.